Thursday, March 22, 2007

my new toy

On Tuesday, I was home expecting a delivery. I had been told that it would be "sometime" that day. At 11:30, I called to see if it would be later that afternoon. If so, I was going to run KJ over to Kerrie-Ann's house so she could take him on to fencing. I was told that the delivery had been delayed so I did indeed have time to leave for a couple of hours.

2 minutes after we arrived at Kerrie-Ann's, her daughter broke her finger. It did NOT look good. Kerrie-Ann got an appointment to get her daughter in to the doctor, and Debbie, who was also there, ended up taking KJ on to fencing.

I headed back home and proceeded to pick branches up out of the yard and wait, wash dishes and wait, make the burn pit deeper and wait, and wait, and wait. Debbie brought KJ back home after fencing...still no delivery. I called at 5:00 to make sure it was still coming. David got home from work. The neighbors came over to visit...still no delivery.

Finally at 7:30, a semi backed down our road and stopped in front of the neighbor's house. Curly walked over with David to watch the forklift unload.


The neighbor's goat and horses watched the action with me.


It's here! It's here!


Just a little closer...


My NEW lawn mower!
Yay! We can get rid of the rainforest that has replaced our backyard.




1 comment:

J-Lynn said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh FUN!!! Are y'all going to argue on who gets to mow first? LOL