Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Things I've either said or heard over the past few weeks

"If you don't want to cut open your own head, you can just look at Ryan's brain." - said by me during the science group's frog dissection

"Do we have any k-i-t-t-y-f-o-o-d?" - David "No, but we have t-u-n-a...why are we spelling for the cats?" - me

"That's a good possum." - David to Petunia

"Is this safe? Are we grounded?" - KJ to me as we were leaving the house during a terrible thunderstorm

"You're in charge of the fire while I mow." - this is only unusual because I said it to KJ

"No, you can NOT put gasoline on the fire. It's burning just fine." - also said to KJ

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What were you thinking, putting KJ in charge of FIRE?? :) That's almost as scary as the time Grandaddy let KJ hold a shotgun!

By the way, who is Petunia? Did I miss something?

Love you,
Mom

Dy said...

ROFL. Did you find out why you were spelling for the cats?
Dy

J-Lynn said...

LOL yep, motherhood makes you nuts, just plain nuts.