Monday, April 7, 2008

I have deleted an earlier post. I will no longer be able to discuss that situation, so this blog will be returning to its regularly scheduled programming of inane subject material. Watch for pictures tomorrow as KJ will be getting his hair cut (finally), re-dyed black, and blue highlights added. I figure his head will look like a giant bruise. He went camping with his dad last weekend. His dad planned on them sleeping on an air mattress in the back of the pickup. KJ replied, "I'm a mountain man and a boy scout. All I need is my sleeping bag on the ground." I bought him a cot anyway.

3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

That's what moms do, LOL.

karisma said...

Hey Inane subjects are what keep us sane! Hugs to you all. Love and Peace!

Dy said...

LOL. He's a tough kid. I don't camp w/o my therma-rest. And that was in my 20's, even. I think I'd have to upgrade to the deluxe, uber thick model now-a-days.

Can't wait for pictures!

Know you're loved, sweetie.

Dy