Saturday, May 3, 2008

KJ drumming for talent show

Last night, our homeschool co-op had an open house. We started with a talent show where KJ performed a drum solo. I forgot my camera, but his dad got it on tape. (Thanks Kevin!) You can view it here. The kids also got to display some of the work they had done this year. After the talent show, we had a break to view their work and have finger food, before getting to see the drama group's play, Julius Caesar in 10 minutes. They will be competing this Tuesday at Scarborough Faire so I'll tape it then.

By the way, KJ got baptised this evening at his dad's church.


4 comments:

karisma said...

Congratulations KJ!

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you KJ! You are the best and oldest grandson I have! Love you so much!!

Grandmomma

J-Lynn said...

Congratulations KJ!!! This was my favorite verse (other than all of Psalm 91) when I was newly baptised:

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."
~ 2 Corinthians 5:17

MOM #1 said...

That drumming video was awesome. He does have mad skills!