Tuesday, July 22, 2008

KJ's trip - days 24, 25, and 26

KJ called last night and said that he had just seen "old Faithful" in Yellowstone. He also sent me a text message this morning that said...

Hey mom. Ill b
home in 9 days. I
really miss u.
Hope ur doing
well. Love. K.J.


I teared up when I read it.

Anyway, he is supposed to be heading to Jackson Hole, Wyoming today (Tuesday). Wednesday, he will travel to Lander, Wyoming where he will get to see Sink's Canyon. Thursday, he will travel to Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

Karisma - I replied to you in the comments on the last post.


View Larger Map

3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Hang in there, Mom. He'll be home soon and he'll have SO MUCH to talk to you about.

Bridget said...

What an incredible adventure it sounds like he is having. He is very fortunate to be able to do something like this at his age. Hang in there, he'll be home before you know it.

Dy said...

I haven't been commenting, but I've been following along. I love his text message. That got me, and I'm not even his mom! :-) What an amazing adventure for him to take - can't wait to hear more when he gets home, too!

Dy