Monday, November 17, 2008

KJ had Taylor spend the night Saturday night and they decided to camp in the woods behind our house. You can't see the campsite from the house, but it's back in there somewhere.


They didn't decide to do this until it was nearly dark so I didn't venture back there with the camera. This is a pic that KJ took.


Here is one I took after the tent was put away.


Oh, did I say "put away?" KJ decided to leave the tent up for a while. He slept in it Sunday night and this afternoon for a nap. He was too scared, however, to sleep way out in the woods soooooo guess where he set the tent up?


Are you wondering what he has plugged in and is causing that lump in the side?


Voila!

3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Talk about your amenities, LOL. Looks like lots of fun.

Bridget said...

Rusty can't go anywhere without his fan so I completely understand the need for it in the tent. It looks like they had a good time. Wayne, my 17 year old, likes to camp out with his friends in our tent.

karisma said...

LOL! I was thinking at first his computer or television made it out there! Looks like he had fun anyway!