Monday, September 7, 2009

You can keep up with me easier on Facebook.

I just don't have time to regularly blog anymore. I plan to keep the blog, because I like to put pictures here, as I prefer this format over Facebook's. For those who want to keep up with my life more consistently though, look for me on Facebook. Search for Rebel Sanders Hart.

I have homework to do so I'm copying my recent updates to here.

8/20/09 - 12:09am -I can't sleep which is odd, because I can ALWAYS sleep. Lots of anxiety, I guess.

8/20/09 - 3:28pm - FINALLY (I hope) got the rest of KJ's financial aid worked out. I'm in the process of buying books on ebay. So far, I've bought 2 books for a combined savings of $165. University bookstores are such a ripoff. If I win my auction that ends in 20 minutes, I'll save another $35.

8/21/09 - 5:49pm - About to take a last minute trip to Wichita Falls.

8/22/09 - 11:01pm - We're home after a lovely whirlwind visit.

8/23/09 - 5:13pm - KJ took the car to work and should be starting home any minute. I'm paranoid, because it's about to start storming. He's driven in rain, but not bad rain.

8/24/09 - 5:46pm - KJ and I both had good first days of school.

8/24/09 - 6:00pm - Based solely on what I experienced today: Wildlife Ecology - easy class, If I show up and pay attention, I should have an easy 'A'. Statistics - not too difficult, but lots of homework Comparative Vertebrate Physiology - fascinating, but to...ugh class. I think it will be my favorite, but I'll have to bust my rear studying. Only 2 classes tomorrow so we'll see how they go.Read More

8/27/09 - 1:00pm - I have a new job!! Woo Hoo!!! I am now a part-time merchandiser for American Greetings. Thanks Debbie.

8/28/09 - 1:50pm - *sigh* Only the first week of school and I already had to miss two classes. KJ is coughing up blood so I took him to the doctor this morning, ran to pick up his prescriptions, stopped by one of the missed classes to show my doctor's excuse, made... it to my last class for a quiz, am back home briefly to pick up KJ (if he'll ever get out of the shower), and then we're off for a chest x-ray and some bloodwork.

8/28/09 - 5:59pm - KJ's not dying or anything. It's just a bad asthma flare-up due to him deciding that taking his Symbicort was just a suggestion, not a requirement, and him hanging out with the smokers at school. He WILL be taking his meds regularly now as ...I will be watching him do it AND he will wait for his smoking friends to come back inside after a smoke break before talking with them.

8/28/09 - 6:05pm - On a funny note, when KJ returned to the waiting room after getting his x-ray, he was carrying a disk. Apparently, he talked the Rad Tech into showing him how she sent the digital images off to his doc and the radiologist, and she even burned KJ a co...py. How much do you want to bet that I hear, "Wanna see my x-ray?" every time a friend is over?

8/30/09 - 11:33pm - Finally finished my homework.

9/4/09 - 1:58pm - Started my new job yesterday and it went well. I'm going in for a few hours in the morning and taking the rest of the weekend to catch up on homework, housework, and RELAX. I've been fighting a sinus infection and migraines all week or I wouldn't be behind to begin with.

9/4/09 - 2:01pm - KJ doesn't have class on Fridays and usually has to work 11:00-7:00 so he dropped me at school and took the car. Thank goodness for free WiFi!

9/4/09 - 8:04pm - KJ ended up having a 101.5 fever and missed work...again. He was negative for swine flu, thank goodness.

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

I think I'm the last survivor of the free world who's not on Facebook. Don't make me go! Feel free to copy/paste updates here . . . I want to know what's up with you and your family.

I'm glad KJ is ok. that sounds like a real nasty whatever-it-was.

karisma said...

LOL! I am on and off facebook so will add you. I must admit I prefer blogging but like you don't always have the time anymore. Its hard to keep up with everyone.

Congratulations on the new job. Hope you enjoy it.