Sunday, March 11, 2007

David and I rented several movies to watch over the upcoming week. Yesterday, we watched Jesus Camp. That movie is a must see for everyone. Those poor children will be future suicide bombers for the Christian faith. I just hope people realize that this type of Christian is in the minority. Unfortunately, I know a few homeschoolers like this. I'm going to rent it again next week so KJ can watch it too.

Today, David is watching Clerks II. He has always been a Jay and Silent Bob fan. It's funny, but not really my kind of movie.

We still have Little Miss Sunshine and The Prestige to go. KJ and I saw The Prestige at the theater and really enjoyed it, but David hasn't seen it yet.

KJ left Friday night with his dad. They are driving to California for Spring Break. He'll be back home the morning of the 19th. Meanwhile, I'll be working Zoo Camp from 8:30 to 4:00 everyday next week.

2 comments:

Dy said...

hee, hee, we love jay and silent bob.

Dy

J-Lynn said...

Hey - I resemble that remark - just kidding. I have many issues with the Jesus Camp thing too. I've never seen the movie though, I've got to now! We haven't seen Jay and Bob either but we just rewatched the original Clerks, it was MUCH funnier to me now. LOL I haven't seen Little Miss Sunshine and I don't even know what the Prestige is all about. NOt that you asked. LOL LMK how they are!

Prayers for a safe journey for KJ - what a fun trip! You enjoy your Spring Break! :-)

Oh, I changed the picture for you ya wimp. ;-)