Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I have been very lucky with KJ. My friends have told me many a story about ER trips, stitches, and broken bones. KJ has been to ER a grand total of one time. He was about 8 months old and ended up being admitted with pneumonia. He has never had stitches or broken bones. I'm not sure if I've raised a very cautious child or just been lucky.


This is a pic of KJ today.
Underneath his left pant leg is a knee immobilizer that stretches from mid-thigh to just above his ankle.
Yesterday, near the end of fencing, KJ managed to sprain his knee. We had an x-ray today and hopefully my luck will hold and there won't be any bone chips. KJ is NOT a happy camper.

1 comment:

Dy said...

Oh, no! Ouch. I hope his knee heals quickly. We don't usually realize just how much we use some body parts until we can't use them, or it hurts to use them. :-(

Dy