Sunday, April 8, 2007

Meet the animals Part 1

I know you are all just dying to meet some of the zoo's education animals. Well, even if you're not, you get to meet a few anyway.

This is Monty, a ball python. Monty is a very laid back snake. When handled, he generally curls up into a snake knot, and just lies there letting children touch him.


This is Cobber, the Kookaburra. You've already heard about some of his antics in an earlier post. He was rather agitated (pissed) today, because the oppossums were out walking around the ranch house and he wasn't.


This is Moe, a cockatiel. He is soooo sweet and one of my favorites. He likes to ride around on my shoulder while I take care of the other animals in the education building.

2 comments:

Dy said...

Money! Bwaahaahaaa! I love it! And I've got to say I'd rather sleep in Monty's enclosure with him than have to hold either of those birds. Oh. Makes my knees weak just looking at pictures.

Dy

Unknown said...

I love the birds but the only good snake is a dead snake... LOL I know you knew that!! When are you going to work with the turtles.. that's your element you know.

Mom