Sunday, July 22, 2007

My niece, McKenzie, was here all this past week for Keeper Shadowing Zoo Camp. She came down early so we could relax at our Aunt Olene's on Sunday. The kids hopped into the pool right after we arrived. KJ is working on getting a tan...


while McKenzie looks at him in disbelief. "Hey, I thought we were going to swim." (I came back and edited this post to blur her cleavage.)
Meanwhile, Olene was making her famous french fries.



The kids got out of the pool long enough to eat lunch AND dessert.


That is a made from scratch brownie with Haagen-Dazs ice cream and chocolate syrup. Mmmmm...
After letting all that food settle a bit, I joined KJ and McKenzie back in the pool.



KJ actually did swim. I just don't have a picture of it. All three of us took turns diving for a rock.





No comments: