Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I have an admirer..

Remember Ricky? Of course you do. He was introduced two posts ago. Well, KJ and I took Ricky for a walk yesterday afternoon.


Last time, David and I had to pin him to get the harness on.
This time, he was waiting by the gate and sat still while I put the harness on him.

Last time, Ricky pulled and pulled trying to go where he wasn't allowed.
This time, Ricky walked along nicely, rarely pulling.

Last time, Ricky kept trying to stop at fire ant beds.
This time, he ignored the fire ant beds.

Last time, Ricky did NOT want to end his walk.
This time, he still did not want to end his walk.

Last time, Ricky moved away from me as soon as his harness was off.
This time, Ricky sat nicely making grunting noises, while I gave him a rubdown where the harness had been.

Last time, Ricky couldn't care less that I left.
This time, Ricky showed his appreciation for the walk by humping my leg when I tried to leave.

He's my secret boyfriend.

1 comment:

J-Lynn said...

ROFL!!! I didn't expect that ending! LOL!