Thursday, November 22, 2007

I love Thanksgiving afternoon.

We're visiting family on Saturday for my grandmother's 80th birthday, visiting friends for an all-day birthday party on Friday, and KJ is with his dad today, so David and I are hanging out by ourselves for Thanksgiving. It has been soooo nice. We slept in and then headed to the truck stop for the Thanksgiving dinner buffet. Y-u-m-m-y!! When we returned home, David flopped on the couch to watch a movie while I flopped on the bed to curl up with a cat and listen to a book on CD. This was followed by a nice hot bubble bath for me while David watched a second movie.

I just love Thanksgiving afternoon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you missed a great time of fun and craziness at Betty's! Casey came in here and asked where was the banana pudding so I started making it right away (even though we were due at Betty's). Then just as I was putting it in the bowl, Betty called and asked if I by chance had any banana pudding. It is Freddie's favorite and Audie didn't bring any! Soo I took the banana pudding and I guess Casey and Freddie halved it. LOL So it was Margaret to the rescue again!

Love you,
Mom

karisma said...

Sounds lovely! Happy Thanksgiving!