Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back..................harmonica music
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back...............

Well, the Mountain Men are crossing the vast expanse of west Texas. KJ will spend Tuesday night in Lamesa at the Sky Vue Drive-in. The drive-in will open just for them so they can camp out there and watch movies. Wednesday night will be at Wolf Mountain Scout Ranch in Llano and I pick him up Thursday afternoon in Georgetown. Whoopee!!!


View Larger Map

5 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Wow! A drive-in? What fun!

I didn't know you were in Georgetown. I'm probably less than an hour from you. We'll have to get together sometime . . . when I can get out of this crappy apartment and get a presentable house . . . but that's another post. *SIGH*

I'm sure KJ will be very glad to see you and I already know you can't wait to get your "baby back."

Rebel said...

Actually, the group he went with, the Fort Smith Mountain Men, are based in Georgetown. I'm just outside of Waco. Maybe we can meet up in Austin sometime. I love Book People.

karisma said...

LOL! You know I was just telling my hubby about KJ's very long adventure on the way home tonight and saying how you must be going nuts wanting him home by now! I see that you are! You will have to give him an extra big squeeze when you get your hands on him!

Bridget said...

I know you have to be so excited to get KJ back. It had to be exciting that he was able to take this trip but to have him home again must also be a relief. Deep breathe, he'll be home tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad he is home! I know he could write a book about his adventures and maybe he should! I understand he found his toothbrush after 4 weeks without it! Ewwww! He told me what the bus smelled like.. double ewwww.

Love you,
Mom/Grandmomma