Monday, July 7, 2008

KJ's trip - days 8, 9, 10, and 11

I'm back from helping my slavedriving, *ahem,* I mean extremely focused sister paint her living room and hall. Just kidding Staci. We had a lovely visit in addition to painting.

Well, after I said that I probably wouldn't hear from KJ, I heard from him two days in a row. He is having a wonderful time, of course. They arrived in Petersburg, Alaska shortly after midnight e-a-r-l-y Sunday morning. They will stay in Petersburg exploring, fishing, etc. until Wednesday morning when they get back on the ferry for Ketchikan, Alaska. Both of these places are already on the map so I won't update it yet.

2 comments:

karisma said...

Im sure he's having a wonderful time! What an adventure! I bet you miss him though!

Hugs to you and David xxxxx

MOM #1 said...

I'm glad KJ is having a great time. I hope you had some fun while your sister took advantage of what I am sure is your awesome painting abilities, LOL.