Thursday, July 3, 2008

KJ's summer trip - days 5, 6, and 7

I'm heading up to my sister's for a few days so I'm going to go ahead and post today, tomorrow, and Saturday of KJ's trip. FYI - I haven't heard from him. This is just where they are supposed to be based on the itinerary and the updates to the designated parent. There has only been one update so far so I assume they are without cell service. (which we expected) Today, they will travel to Houston, Bristish Columbia to camp. They will leave tomorrow morning for Prince Rupert, British Columbia and camp at a city park. Saturday, they board the Matanuska ferry at 6:30am for Petersburg, Alaska where they will spend a couple of days.



View Larger Map



2 comments:

karisma said...

Wow! He sure is trekking a long way! You must be going nuts Rebel! I know I would be. Have fun and relax. Enjoy your time to yourself! I know, easier said than done! Have a great break!

MOM #1 said...

Have a great time visiting your sister and best wishes to KJ.