Sunday, August 17, 2008

1st day of school for Sammie

Today was Sammie's first day of dog training class. He did really well! Yes, I'm suprised. I had actually asked if it were possible to flunk when I signed him up. KJ took these pictures.
This is where Sammie sat most of the time.
Here is Sammie doing something he is not supposed to. Notice how I'm ignoring him which is what I'M supposed to do.
Here he is again on me with me ignoring him.
Here I am doing the cradle massage which shows I'm dominant. I'm supposed to hold him until he relaxes.
Here he is relaxed.

3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Good Sammie. Good Sammie's Mom.

Looks like you both had a good class. I hope he keeps up the good work.

Baby Doggy went to puppy training class too, but now he just does whatever the heck he wants to, LOL.

Unknown said...

I still like Ceasar's way the best but anything to make him mind would work..especially when he is full grown! LOL

Love you,
Mom

karisma said...

Funny! I've never heard of that one before, not with dogs anyway! Looks like you are both doing well at the class. We never did dog training but Bella has learned pretty quickly and is a good girl these days.