Sunday, December 14, 2008

KJ and I rang the bell for the Salvation Army yesterday. We did an hour together and he did another hour with a friend. It was fun, but the wind was blowing REALLY hard.




The talent show, open house, and play performance went wonderfully well Friday night. As promised, here are a few videos. My apologies as the video capabilities of my camera are terrible.

These first two of are my tap dancing class. I'm the one on the far left in the back. We had some technical difficulties with the player skipping due to our tapping.










This one is KJ playing his drums. He also performed with two boys playing guitars.




Scenes (ones that KJ is in) from a modern-abridged version of Romeo and Juliet.
This is KJ entering as Count Paris who is supposed to marry Juliet.





This is when Paris (KJ) enters the banquet with Juliet. KJ is in the yellow coat and Juliet is in peach.




In this clip, Paris dances with Juliet's mother while Juliet is dancing with Romeo.



2 comments:

karisma said...

Wow! You guys rock! You are one very hip mama tapping away there! I used to love tap dancing when I was a kid.

Love KJ's blonde hair, suits him! This week TC has dyed hers Jett black!

MOM #1 said...

WOW! You're a good tap dancer. Looks like y'all had a great time!