Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The last few days in pictures

I've done lots of dishes,


and vacuuming. Sammie has just ripped apart his newest stuffed animal.


I still have a huge pile of laundry to fold.


David and I moved one end of Sammie's dog run...


all the way up to the house. It makes it much easier to snap him on so he doesn't run off.


He likes the run MUCH better now. I've thrown many, many frisbees for Sammie.


These are two of four.


I cleaned this aquarium...


for this frog. (Twitch)


Also cleaned this one...

for this turtle. (Fred)

Add in teaching preschool computer classes 4 days a week...

plus a grumpy teenager with the flu (strain A)...

and I am exhausted.

4 comments:

MOM #1 said...

You have been VERY busy. Hope that teen feels better soon AND I hope that you don't catch it.

Unknown said...

Poor KJ.. he looks like he feels really badly! The housework just never seems to end either.. even when you have an "empty" nest! Your Dad gets messier every day! LOL

Love you,
Mom

PS Take your vitamins so you won't get this. Wasn't your flu shot for strain B?

karisma said...

Poor KJ he looks miserable. And you call that a lot of dishes, come see mine! LOL!

karisma said...

PS. Can you send me your email addy, I seem to have lost it. I need to send you your interview questions.