Friday, June 5, 2009

KJ and I went to a free concert here last night to hear Sloppy Joe and Fabulous Freak Brothers. He decided the world was not coming to an end, because he was out with his mom, that I had a GOOD IDEA in suggesting it, and that he even had fun. He drew the line however, at allowing me to get up and dance. Hey! It was 70's and 80's rock and pop. How can you not dance?

In other news, I started my job with The News Group today. I like it. It's even kind of fun. Over the course of a week, I merchandise the magazines in 5 stores.

Lastly, my dad, sister, and I have been playing FarmTown together. Apparently, none of us have enough to do.

3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

70's and 80's rock! Baby Boy would have had a slow agonizing death, because nothing would have kept me from dancing, LOL.

karisma said...

Yeah Im with Mom#1 I sure would have been dancing too! (My kids would never say never to me LOL they know that spells me getting embarrassing, what can I say, gotta keep em in line somehow).

Happy Birthday to KJ for last Monday.

Unknown said...

I would have danced too! As for the farming... you know I think you 3 are pathetic. I've never seen so much calling to see if one of you has crops to harvest! No life!!! LOL

Love you,
Mom

PS I have a tentative date of July 8 for Cooper and Cason to come and stay a few days! Hooray!!!

And Kenzie passed the tests today!