Sunday, August 23, 2009

These are a few pictures from my nephew's birthday party last Sunday. It was a pool party held at my brother's apartment complex. If you were at the party, but are not in any of these photos, one of the following applies:

1. I did not happen to catch you in a picture. (Dad, Mom)
2. The picture you were in had bad lighting, was blurry, or I cut the top of your head off. (McKenzie, Casey)
3. The picture you were in was of good quality, but was very unflattering of you, and you would kill me if I posted it. (Casey, Staci)

Here is Cason, the birthday boy who turned the big 8.


Here is big brother, Cooper, making a silly face. He was making a silly face in EVERY picture I took.


Cason is licking icing off a wrestling figure.


Here is my niece, Emily, getting ready to eat some icing herself.


Here is my brother, Tracey, with a "you've got to be kidding me," expression on his face.


Emily is wondering if anyone is EVER going to give her some birthday cookie.


KJ - "Seriously, how old do I have to be before you will stop taking my picture?"

1 comment:

MOM #1 said...

Tell KJ that you'll never stop. That's what I tell Baby Boy. ;-)

That party looks like great fun!