Monday, September 28, 2009

9/23/09 - 8:46pm - I got an "A" on my statistics test. Miracles never cease.

9/23/09 - 8:50pm - Sammie and I just returned from Petsmart where he was a perfect angel and helped me shop by picking out the chews, bones, and toys for him and Curly. He let me get the turtle food, aquarium filters, dog food, and cat food on my own. He really was hilarious on the chew/bone aisle, sniffing different packages until he found one he wanted. Edited to add: Sammie actually picked up a HUGE expensive chew, but I made him compromise with two little chews.

9/25/09 - 8:41pm - I'm going to kill KJ. He took my car to work at 4:00. I just got a call from him. He decided without asking, to go to the Waco High football game to see some friends. Somehow, while there, he LOST the car key which also has my house key on it. This is the ONLY key we have for my car! He's had an announcement made over the PA, and is calling Pop-A-Lock on the off chance he left them in the car.

9/25/09 - 9:52pm - I had a friend pick me up and take me to the stadium. The keys were not in the car and so far, no one has turned them in. We brought KJ back home and I'm calling the dealership first thing in the morning to see what can be done. KJ has to repay me for Pop-A-Lock and any costs for a replacement key. The stadium said for me to call the office Monday in case the clean-up crew finds them.

9/26/09 - 6:24pm - Got my car back. $41 to Pop-A-Lock, $55 to tow to the dealer, and $204 for a new key (it's a special anti-theft key). KJ already owed me $100 for his half of a bass drum pedal so now he owes $400. All McDonald's checks will be turned over to me for quite some time.

9/26/09 - 6:25pm - He also now has a giant D-ring to clip his key chain to his belt loop.

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Yikes! It seems he'll need to be working overtime to get y'all even Steven. Yikes!

Well, I'm glad you got your car back safe and sound. Thank goodness for small favors.

karisma said...

Congrats on the A! Way to go!

As for KJ, I can only think Oh joy, look what I have to look forward to LOL Give him a big hug from me!