Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9/9/09 - 7:45pm - FYI - to those who call me on my cell phone - The touch screen has died so while I can answer the phone, I can't get to texts or voice mail.

9/9/09 - 11:02pm - I got only one piece of mail today...a postcard saying a high risk sex offender has moved into my neighborhood. Actually, he's 1 street over and down 5 blocks. Big frickin' deal. Ask me if I care.

9/11/09 - 10:27am - In the library at Baylor chilling between classes. Vert. Physiology kicked my behind today...totally lost, but never fear, I'll figure it out over the weekend.

9/12/09 - 10:52am - 2 chicken breasts, 2 slices of cheese, 4 toasted buns, Bacon-Ranch dressing, and sprouts = a chicken sandwich for me and 1/2 each for the dogs = lunch.

9/15/09 - 11:01am - Thanks for the birthday wishes, everybody!

9/16/09 - 12:12am - Note to self: If I feel the need to eat a a large handful of chocolate covered espresso beans, do it in the MORNING.

9/16/09 - 7:15pm - We had free Dr. Pepper floats in the science building today. Yummy! (no apparent reason, but I don't question free sweets) Homemade chili for supper - life is good.

9/17/09 - 5:25pm - I feel very strange emotionally right now. The FBI agent just left after delivering all our computer stuff. It's closure...I guess.

9/18/09 - 11:54pm - I'm regretting letting Sammie finish off my chili last night. He has the WORST gas!

9/20/09 - 9:43pm - After reading lots of posts, I think I must be the only person who did not watch a football game today.

3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

That's Ok, I'm the other only person in Texas who does not practice the religion known as football worship.

I'm glad you're getting closure. It sure took a long time for them to deliver your stuff back.

Sounds like you're holding it down all right up there. Thanks for the update.

karisma said...

Hey I totally would NEVER watch a football match!

Anonymous said...

I don't ever watch football either. Poor Sammie! however, it can't be much worse than serving my dh and ds a seven bean salad. Never again...

Dot