Sunday, September 2, 2007

*fuming*

Arrrg! No, it's not Talk Like A Pirate Day yet. I'm just pissed.

KJ's dad, my ex-husband, and I have been getting along okay for a couple of years now. We've both been flexible with scheduling, dropping off, picking up, etc. HOWEVER, he's back into dieting for a bodybuilding contest. KJ is with him this weekend through the holiday tomorrow. I was looking through the newspaper sales ads this evening, and saw that Kohl's is having a 60% off sale on jeans today and tomorrow. KJ just told me last week that he would like to start wearing jeans (after three years of wind pants), so I was thrilled about the sale. I called KJ to see if they had plans for tomorrow and he said they did not. I told him about the sale and asked if we could borrow him for ONE HOUR to go try on jeans. His dad said, "no."

KJ's dad, who is supposed to provide KJ with clothing for his house, but KJ has to pack a suitcase for every visit. KJ's dad, who is supposed to drop KJ off and pick KJ up from my house, but who I usually meet in town so it's closer for him, if I don't take KJ all the way to his dad's house myself. He won't let KJ come try on jeans for one friggin hour. It wouldn't bother me so much if he EVER bought KJ shorts or jeans himself. I'm going to just buy some in the size I think KJ wears now, and exchange them if needed. (You know, in all that free time I have next week.)

3 comments:

karisma said...

Sounds like a real arsehole! Don't stress, its not worth your energy! Be nice and smile a lot, you will feel better! (You know like Barbie at the end of Toy Story 2, "Have a nice day"! Smile till it gives you face ache!) He will probably just get more pissed, but hey, thats his problem. Negative actions always find their way back to the one's who give them out. Its called Karma!

Keep Smiling :-)

Unknown said...

I see the old K is back! Tell him I said "Don't make me come down there!" Most especially since I'm in the middle of switching antidepressants. I don't care how strong he thinks he is, I could take him since I'm without meds. He's such a jerk!!

Oh well,enough of my ranting... if I type much more it will just look like this: $%@***@##!!!!! :)

Love you,
Mom

Dy said...

:-( I'm so sorry about that. I wish I had words of wisdom, but I just don't get it when the kids don't come first. And let's face it, barring a move to a nudist colony, kids. need. clothes.

{{hugs}}
Dy