Monday, September 3, 2007

Taylor catches a snake (again)

David and I decided we had better call in an expert to deal with the Rat Snake under the chicken's box in their coop. We moved the box while Taylor kept an eye out for the snake. It was under there all right, but wouldn't come out. Taylor finally flushed him out with the water hose. The snake led Taylor on a chase throught the coop, through the nesting boxes, and even up on top of the chicken wire.


Taylor flushed him back down and the snake slithered into the other pen where Taylor finally got him by the tail.


He took the snake home with him to release in another area. When he has his own television show in a few years....remember that you saw him here first!

2 comments:

karisma said...

Oh My! I think that is the one thing that is slowing me down with moving onto a property! The snakes! I would hate to wake up to one of those in or near my house.

Unknown said...

I will say it again: The only GOOD snake is a DEAD snake!! *shiver*