Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I got this from Karisma. It's silly, but fun.



My Rock Star Name: Pepper Civic
(1st pet + current car)


My Gangsta Name: Rocky Road Chocolate Chunk
(fav. ice cream + fav. cookie)


My Fly Girl Name: R' Har
(1st initial of first name + 1st 3 letters of last name)


My Detective Name: Green Turtle
(fav. color + fav. animal)



My Soap Opera Name: Lee Orange
(middle name + city of birth)


My Star Wars Name: Harre
(first 3 letters of first name + first 2 letters of first name)


My Superhero Name: The Blue Dr. Pepper
(The + 2nd fav. color + fav. drink)


My NASCAR Name: Fred Glenn
(fist names of grandfathers)


My Stripper Name: Lavender Licorice
(fav. perfume/scent + fav. candy/lolly)


My Witness Protection Name: Jon Gene
(mother's and father's middle name)
My TV Weather Anchor Name: Swartz Seattle
5th grade teacher's name + major city with same letter)
My Spy Name: Autumn Rose
(fav. season + Fav. flower)
My Cartoon Name: Strawberry Shorty
(fav. fruit + what you're wearing plus 'ie' or 'y'
My Hippie Name: Crackers Oak
(what you ate for breakfast + fav. tree)
My Rock Star Tour Name: The Reading Dew Tour
(The + fav. hobby/craft + weather element + Tour)



1 comment:

karisma said...

Autumn Rose sounds nice! CG has been saying for years that she will name her first daughter Autumn Lily.