Thursday, June 5, 2008

I don't think I've mentioned that our neighbor's dogs, our "foster" dogs, are about to be OUR dogs. The neighbors are moving and asked if they could leave Roscoe and Curly here. Of course, we said, "yes." Curly somehow hurt his leg a couple of weeks ago. After giving it 5 days to improve, I finally took him in to the vet. It is muscular so he is on an anti-inflamatory. So anyway, Sammie, Roscoe, and I went for a walk in the woods across the street this afternoon. Curly stayed behind so he could rest his leg. It was about 94 degrees today, but the wind was blowing hard so it was okay in the shade.

Come on, Mama. Let's go!


Wait for me, Roscoe.


There is a corn field behind the woods. There goes Roscoe...but where is Sammie?


It's shady in here, Mama.


I'm pretty sure this is the trail we want.


We need a rest stop.


Sammie ran ahead with Roscoe until we came to this.


You first, Mama.


Roscoe and I have both been on these trails dozens of times so we had a nice walk. This was Sammie's first time so HE had an adventure.

2 comments:

karisma said...

He looks like he had tons of fun too!

MOM #1 said...

That walk looks like a lot of fun. What great doggies! I LOVE doggies, they are my favorite.