Friday, September 12, 2008

new job

I have a new part-time job! Starting Monday, I will work at the local Dairy Queen. This makes three part-time jobs for those of you keeping count. What can I say...we have to eat. Luckily, my schedules are such that I'm usually only working when KJ is at MCC or in the evening when David will be home with him. I'm not opposed to KJ staying alone sometimes, but I don't want him to be home by himself too much. I can still keep up with the three subjects I teach at home and still participate in our two co-ops. The area that will be neglected is the housework and "me" time. Hopefully, David and KJ can help with the house (a first). David is still searching for a job himself. Once he gets one, I'll most likely drop a job (or two).

1 comment:

MOM #1 said...

I used to work at the Dairy Queen right out of high school. Be careful, that job did NOTHING for my figure, LOL.

You're a superwoman. Don't forget to take a little time out for yourself.