Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thanks Mom #1

Mom #1 gave me an award.


"This blog invests and believes, in 'proximity' [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?"

I have to give the prize to 8 more bloggers who in turn must paste the above text. (which is a really long run-on sentence, but with a nice sentiment)

I'm passing the award on to Bridgett, Dy, Redneck Mother, Karisma, Rosie, and anybody else who wants to claim it.

4 comments:

MOM #1 said...

You SO deserve it. You have a great, honest, keepin'-it-real blog.

Unknown said...

I hate to say it but I didn't understand the award sentence but the picture was nice! LOL I guess you got your "smarts" from your Dad!

Love you,
Mom

karisma said...

Awww thank you sweetie! And of course congratulations! You are most deserving! Big Hugs and smoochies xxxxs

Bridget said...

Thank you so much for the thought. I feel like I have made so many friends through my blog and I haven't even spoke to them other than on the computer or met them in person. I always refer to my blog friends as "my friends".