Monday, December 29, 2008

Sammie was neutered on Tuesday and consequently has been moving in some odd positions while he heals. He was asleep with his head behind those pillows, but woke up when he heard the camera turn on.



He is attempting to get up. This is how I feel when I do sit-ups.



Emily: "Hey, what the heck are you doing? You're shaking the whole couch."



Sammie: "I'm sorry. Can I sleep with you?"
Emily: "Stop touching me!"



Sammie: "P-l-e-a-s-e..."
Emily: "Fine, just be still."



Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Fuller keeps watch.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuller looks pretty evil in the last picture! And poor little Sammie! LOL

Love you,
Mom

MOM #1 said...

Poor Sammie, I remember when Baby Doggie got neutered. I felt so bad for him.

Does your cat have two different colored eyes? He looks so creepy!

Rebel said...

Fuller has two green eyes. The flash just makes her look possessed by a demon. Of course, sometimes she acts that way...

Mom#1 - Would you believe that you hula-hooping was one of my first thoughts when my back went out?

Unknown said...

Hula-hooping will throw your back out? Uh oh.. didn't know that.. guess I'd better put the hula-hoop back in the attic! LOL

Love you,
Mom

MOM #1 said...

I'm glad my pain could bring you a little enjoyment, LOL.

Is your back all better?