Sunday, January 4, 2009

Book-a-Week in 2009

I'm participating in the The Well-Trained Mind's message board's Book-a-Week 2009 challenge. For those that also want to participate, here are the rules.

Read an average of a book a week - 52 books in 52 weeks
Re-reading a book counts--as long as you first read it before 2009
School related books don't count (unless you want them to)
You can start reading on 1-1-09 at 00:00:01AM

This week (1/1 to 1/7) I'm reading, Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul.

3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

I don't think I read fast enough for a book a week . . . I'm taking the slacker's version - a book a month, LOL.

Good Luck!

Unknown said...

I can usually read 6 books in 3 weeks, little girl. I just finished The PMS Club by Carolyn Brown. A little book, only 198 pages but it was a good one!

Love you,
Mom

karisma said...

Sounds like fun! I shall think about whether I can fit it in! I do read a lot but not sure if I have time to report on it!